manage and monitor
Modern ACS server / USP Controller supports multiple protocols and is equipped with all device management tasks.
Integrating devices into Cloud DMS is now easier than ever before. The smart algorithms can adapt the portal to your CPE devices without additional efforts and costs.
Cloud DMS offers multiple tools for your management needs - from changing settings on the local network and TR-143 diagnostics to complex mass-scale operations and configuration file management.
The solution is designed and built on Cloud principles. This is the first ACS server / USP Controller as a function. You can run several instances for your projects / customers.
Service Quality Monitoring (SQM) allows you to directly collect different KPIs from your CPEs, demonstrate the trends and track the behavior of services.
Our subscription plans are highly flexible. This allows you to pay only for the tasks and work volume that you need.
- UDP Connection Requests (STUN)
- XMPP Connection Requests
- SpeedTest Download & Upload Diagnostics
- UDPEcho and UDPEchoPlus
- NSLookup Diagnostics
- read, add, update, or remove devices from the inventory
- execute any RPC method on a single device or within a group of devices
- execute diagnostics scenarios
- manage services (VOIP, HSI, WIFI, etc.)
- Prevent tampering with the management functions of a CPE, ACS, or the transactions that take place between them
- Provide confidentiality for the transactions that take place between CPE and ACS
- Allow appropriate authentication for each type of transaction
- Prevent the theft of a service